click on this image for a closer look.
Here I am playing with mixtures of feminine and masculine, much like Chanel does. Justin Gollmer and I shot this in his amazing new studio called Lucile. Here is a rundown on the goods:
- Jeffrey Campbell lace up booty sans tongue, wear fun tights with these!!
- Prada wedge, perfect with a wide leg pant.
- Report Signature pumps, you know what to do with these.
- Mara Fitch Jewelry aka Knitcake, layer these vintage babys on and even Karl Lagerfeld will swoon!
- Betsey Johnson open-toed pump, throw on a fabulous 40's dress and go Swing dancing.
- Juicy Couture jewelry boxes, I wear the bangles and showcase the boxes in my home. Bonus!
- Matisse Joplin rocker boot, skinny jeans and a black tank will take you to the next level, add a touch of fur (or faux fur) and you're "Almost Famous."
- My deliciously wicked and extra large Tano bag is not for the faint at heart. I carry my laptop in this one.
- All props are stylist (that's me!) own.
So next time you want to grit up your look a bit, think Biker Chic meets Lacey Siren and bring out your Dangerous!